To take part in this challenge you need to:
- visit the Knit-Bit's blog weekly & perform the given tasks
- join in the discussions by posting comments
- email before & after pictures (during photos if you would like)
- take part in the before & after vote
- Create a list of what works and doesn't work about your current storage solutions. (Include things like: yarn, needles, hooks, notions, patterns, etc.)
- Think about how you keep track of your yarn and work in progress (WIP's). Think about where you store them, where do you currently keep your knitting/crochet supplies; are they all in one room/space or scattered about the house?
- Think of where you would like to store your stash, projects, notions, etc.
- Take a picture of your stash as it is and email it to us (please let us know if you wish your photo to be posted anonymously).
- In the comments below please tell us your biggest organizational challenge and your best storage solution.